AZ State Seal

Clerk's Office - Guardianship and Conservatorship Forms

Non-Licensed Fiduciaries: Pursuant to Rule 27.1(A) of the Arizona Rules of Probate Procedure, effective September 1, 2012, any person who is neither a licensed fiduciary under A.R.S. § 14-5651 nor a financial institution shall complete the training videos before letters to serve as guardian, conservator, or personal representative are issued unless the appointment was made pursuant to Sections 14-5310(A), 14-5401.01(A) or 14-5207, or otherwise ordered by the court.

BEFORE FILLING OUT ANY PAPERWORK, watch the video, "Introduction to Serving as a Non-Licensed Fiduciary". In addition, you will be required to watch additional videos depending on the appointment you have requested (see additional videos list below).

"Welcome to Guardianship Training Module" (if you will be a Guardian)
"Welcome to Conservatorship Training Module" (if you will be a Conservator)
"Introduction to Conservator Account Forms" (if you will be a Conservator)

After you have completed the required video(s), print the Certificate(s) of Completion and file them along with the rest of the paperwork with the Clerk of Superior Court.

Click here to view videos.

The Superior Court has jurisdiction of the protection of incapacitated or protected persons and their property in Guardianship/Conservatorship cases.

A Guardian might be appointed for an adult who is unable to make decisions or care for themselves because of a mental or physical disability.  The decisions a guardian can make for a ward may include housing, education, medical care, food, and clothing.

A Guardian of a child might be someone other than a parent who is appointed to make decisions for that child and have the same authority and responsibility as a parent to provide food, housing, medical care, education, and supervision.

A Conservator may be appointed for an adult who is unable to manage their money or property.  The Conservator will protect and administer the person’s assets against theft or fraud.

A Conservator of a child might be a child’s parent or a financial institution who is appointed to manage or hold the money or property of a person under the age of 18 years.


Guardianship / Conservatorship forms
Permanent Guardianship and/or Conservator for an Adult
Temporary/Emergency Appointment of a Guardian and/or Conservator for an Adult
Discharge and/or Terminate Guardianship/Conservatorship for an Adult
Permanent Guardianship and/or Conservatorship for a Minor
Temporary/Emergency Appointment of a Guardian and/or Conservator for a Minor
Discharge Guardianship/Conservatorship and Release Restricted Funds (Minor)
Annual Accounting of Conservator for Adult/Minor
Annual Reports



Clerk's Links

Clerks Home Page

Court Fee Schedule

Court Forms

Court Copies

Jury Duty

Public Access

100 years Superior Court Clerk History




Kingman . 415 Spring Street . P.O. Box 7000 . 86402 . (928)753-0713

Lake Havasu City . 2001 College Drive . 86404 . (928)453-0701

Bullhead City . 2225 Trane Road . 86442 .(928)758-0730

Email us at