Clerks Office - Requesting Copies


The public may obtain copies of criminal, civil, domestic relations/family court (divorce decrees), probate and marriage abstracts.

Complete the Records Request Form  (Requires Internet Explorer)

Please Note that if you are using a browser other than Internet Explorer, you will need to print the form, complete it, and then fax it to the clerks office at (928) 718-4930 .

  Section A: Include your name, address and contact number
  Section B: Include the case number and party information; if you do not know the case number it will be important that you include the names of those involved in the case; if requesting a Marriage License Abstract be sure to include the Date of Marriage
  Section C: Type of Requests available
  Section D: Fees (click here for Fee Schedule)

As of January 10, 2017 a convenience fee of 2.39%, with a minimum fee of $1.50, will be added for any credit card or debit card payments.

If you pay by check, your request will not be processed until the funds clear your bank.

  Section E: Records Request:  enter the type of request, description of the document, quantity needed and filing date

Public access to cases is available at:

Once you have completed the form, you may print it and mail it or fax it.  You may also Click SUBMIT  to send the request via E-mail instantly.

To obtain copies of records by





Obtain copies of records by:

  • Person
  • Phone
  • Fax
  • Mail
  • Clerk's Links

    Clerks Home Page

    Court Fee Schedule

    Court Forms

    Jury Duty

    Public Access

    100 years Superior Court Clerk History




    Kingman . 415 Spring Street . P.O. Box 7000 . 86402 . (928)753-0713

    Lake Havasu City . 2001 College Drive . 86404 . (928)453-0701

    Bullhead City . 2225 Trane Road . 86442 .(928)758-0730

    Email us at